Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

How do I replace the Earbuds for the Premium Headphones

So I purchased the Blackberry Premium Multimedia Headset, and need to buy a replacement package of the little black silicone earbuds that come with it in different sizes.

Does anyone know where I can get these?  I lost 1 that was the perfect size for my ear, and had to replace it with a smaller size (I have lost several of these earbuds) and the bass just simply doesn't come through as it does on my other ear that has the right sized earbud.

Help is greatly appreciated!

David 

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How do I replace the Earbuds for the Premium Headphones

Have you looked at shopblackberry.com?
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Visitor

I'm having the same problem.  One of the black silicone earbud covers fell off and I can't find replacements. 

I checked shopblackberry.com without success.  I search for more threads about this and only found two - this one and the one that was marked 'resolved' - the resolution was to search for more threads about this problem.

What an environmental and monetary waste to throw out a perfectly good headset because an earbud cover fell off!  Has anyone else had this problem and found a resolution?

Do you know what my local Verizon store told me?  They said I could send back the whole phone.   That's insane and a waste of fuel and money for shipping, too.

If this becomes a common problem, somebody could make some money selling replacement silicone earbud covers.  If you are that somebody, please reply to this thread so I can buy it.  Thanks!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you can get the complete premium headset package for less than 3USD on Amazon. This is crazy.
40USD on the official BB shop, and here, 2.15USD. Crazy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1249319877/ref=sr_nr_p_36_pr?keywords=blackberry+premium+headset&rs=3011...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

Enjoy:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875999392

$20 shipped for the headphones and case.  Premium version.

My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Orange

Yep me too - been looking everywhere for replacement buds. I do not want to have to buy a new set of earphones each and every time I lose a bud (they seem to come off pretty easily as well). Seems a very obvious thing to offer - they provide different size buds when you get them, whats to stop them selling those packs as after market products?

The replacement earphones that someone listed as available cheap on Amazon are not the premium earbuds by the way.