Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

How do I retrieve blocked messages?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Yesterday I downloaded the 'crunchSMS' app, and enabled the firewall so that my texts would be redirected to the app. After trying the app I decided I didn't like it after all and uninstalled it so that i could go back to using the normal texting function on the blackberry. However, I forget to disable the firewall until just now, and when I did so it said there have been 8 text messages blocked by the firewall. When I disabled it, these texts did not reappear. A couple of them could be important and I could do with reading them - does anyone know how I can access these blocked messages?

Thanks!

My Device: blackberry 85200

Re: How do I retrieve blocked messages?

the exact same thing happened to me only i have 80 messages blocked! - i think it means it has the same messages u have recieved in crunch sms so you gont get the same message twice :d

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: globe

Re: How do I retrieve blocked messages?

hi! do you mean the exact messages you got from crunchsms are the block messages? you have 80 messages but you only have 40? it doubled?

thanks