Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8310
My Carrier: AT&T

How do i remove the "sent from my BB device" msg?

Tried following instructions I found elsewhere and no luck.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for the help!

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530
My Carrier: Boost Mobile CDMA

Re: How do i remove the "sent from my BB device" msg?

Log into your BIS page (yourcarrier.blackberry.com), then click on the Edit icon to the far right of the email account you wish to edit. You will see a signature field that you can edit.

BlackBerry Curve 8530
Carrier: Boost Mobile CDMA
16 GB microSDHC card installed
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If you post what carrier you are with we can help you with a link.  On older devices you have to edit that on the pc.  Newer devices allow you to edit this directly from the BB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

AT&T is my carrier.  I attempted the solution suggested by the previous poster but I couldn't get it to work that way.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Never mind!  I just figured this out all by my newbie self by playing around.  I went to my e-mail set up and pressed edit.  Then it let me customize my signature so I removed the annoying BB msg.  Maybe this will help some other frazzled BB virgin like myself.