Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9650
My Carrier: Mtn

How do i track a lost phone?

[ Edited ]

Help me every day this issue keep on disturbing me.my Dad was killed after answering his blackberry bold 5 imei nu {REMOVED}.pls pls !" Help me track all the Data programe that have been running in the phone without them noticing.send me feed back via {REMOVED}

Mod Edit: Edited post to remove personal information to comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How do i track a lost phone?

[ Edited ]

Sorry for your loss.  Smiley Sad

The only way you can track the phone is with BlackBerry Protect or a similar third-party app installed before the phone went missing. If nothing was installed, you won't be able to track it yourself.

If the phone was somehow involved in a crime, call the police and they can get the information regarding the phone's recent location from MTN. In no way will you be able to track any programs running on the phone.

Take care. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.