Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

How do i transfer my Contacts from my Iphone 4 to My Blackberry Torch?

How do i transfer my Contacts from my Iphone 4 to My Blackberry Torch?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: How do i transfer my Contacts from my Iphone 4 to My Blackberry Torch?

Welcome to the forums!

The BlackBerry Desktop Manager has a Switch Device wizard.  You may be able to do it that way (can't check right now).

If not, download Google Sync to your iPhone, then sync your contacts to Google Sync.  Install the same on your Torch then sync contacts again to your Torch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

Ok.. How do you put Music on it and pictures on it? Im new to Blackberry..

Forums Veteran I

When you connect your device to the PC, your Torch will display three options, the first of which is to connect it as a USB mass storage device.  Choose that option, then you can drag and drop your media from your PC onto your device, as you will be able to see the folders on the device.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

i HOPE THIS WORKS WITH MY NEW Curve 9360

Forums Veteran I

rogbear wrote:

i HOPE THIS WORKS WITH MY NEW Curve 9360

It will!

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

Re: How do i transfer my Contacts from my Iphone 4 to My Blackberry cURVE 9360

oOK all done now, quite easy really, download the symantic sync app fusing blackberry app finder, install it and follow instructions.

Download Symantic Outlook sync plug-in and install it then run Outlook andTools Blacberry sync and follow instructions there is an option to download from icloud (Great) and to download contacts and appointments click  Next then Finish and the aync datas prepared when that is finished  run the BBapp and click sync witjh PC . a symanted ID you created will enable the PC and BB to link and sync over wifi  it took about 2 minutes to ptrpare and stnc my 350 Outlook items, contacts an appointments Thank you Symantic, BRILLIANT. i CAN BOW COMPLETELY FUMP aPPLE AND SELL MY IPHONE. iHAVE DEFEATED aPPLE AND THEIR PROTECTIONIST sYTEM.