Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: 27726022518

How to Fix BlackBerry App World Identity installation fail problem: (Error Code 80003)

Hello To all you kickass BlackBerry users!

I have compiled a web site that addresses the issue if the ID Verification problem (Error Code 80003) when attempting to use AppWorld,

It seems that it is mainly a Vodacom issue in South Africa, but it should also work with other service providers that have a similar problem. RIM and Vodacom are aware of it and are looking into a solution.. In the mean time you can fix your problem step by step here: http://www.blackberryapps.byethost17.com/

Regards

BB Solutions

Feel free to send a friend request (pin on the site) to contact me personally for any queries you may have.

Highlighted
My Device: BB 8520 Curve
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: How to Fix BlackBerry App World Identity installation fail problem: (Error Code 80003)

Hi There.

I've selected the link posted above but all i get is a blank e-mail page.

Same issue many avenues tried

Please help
My Device: BB 9360
My Carrier: Cell C

Re: How to Fix BlackBerry App World Identity installation fail problem: (Error Code 80003)

Blackberry Identity sometimes gives a problem to download using BIS.

you can go to manage connections, switch mobile network off, find a wifi hotspot, try updating the identity using wifi, or enter your network provider's apn settings in menu > options > advanced options > tcp/ip, enable the apn, enter service provider apn username and password, save hard reset , and download identity, just remember to undo the changes afterwards.