Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

How to check new Apps using Simulator

Our first blackberry application (called "Project Management Processes") was approved yesterday and is on sales now.

I was wondering if there is a way of using the simulators provioded on the Blackberry web site to run Blackberry App World and search/browse for applications?

If not, is there a web site or a Blackberry Store where one can find the new apps? Or do you always have to go through App World ?

This is our first app, so we are still learning... 

PMC 

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: How to check new Apps using Simulator

hello,

for the front end, it's only the Appworld application on a BlackBerry device. There is no other interface (you are thinking of what is done on Mobihand, who have both a website and an application for BlackBerry devices).

About the simulator, if I were you I would ask the question in the "BlackBerry Java Development" board of the "BlackBerry App World™ Development" board.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How to check new Apps using Simulator

Thanks Xandrex. Will contact "BlackBerry Java Development" board as you suggested.

I have heard about MobiHand but not sure how it works (I'm still new with Blackberry Apps)... I guess they must have a special browser (their own AppWorld app?) where you can search for applications, but also a web site with everything they sell, right? Not sure what fee they charge. But anyway, I guess RIM will have to do the same sooner or later...

Another question: how often is the Generate Report section is updated within the Vendor Portal? Is it like once a day (like on Apple iTunes Connect) ?

PMC