10-11-2012 11:32 AM
I deleted by mistake my saved wi-fi network and now i can not conect automatically.
To the "SSID" I wrote the name of the network but i still can not conect. Any idea pls???
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-15-2012 03:10 PM
Please complete the follow steps to connect to a Wi-Fi network manually on the BlackBerry® smartphone:
1. On the Home screen, select the connections area at the top of the screen, or select the Manage Connections icon.
2. Select “Set Up Wi-Fi” followed by “Other Ways to Connect”.
3. Select “Manually Connect to Network”.
4. In the SSID field, type the name of the Wi-Fi network.
5. Click “Next”.
6. In the Security Type field, click the Wi-Fi network security type and specify any requested information.
7. Click “Save” and “Connect”.