08-21-2013 05:56 AM - edited 08-21-2013 06:00 AM
I have 2 emails accounts on my blackberry : one personnal and one professionnal. Accidentaly I synchronized also the contacts linked to my personnal accounts. How can I delete them in one operation w/o having to delete them one by one ?
08-23-2013 01:29 PM
Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.
To remove the unwanted contacts and contact list please complete the following:
1. First backup your BlackBerry® Smartphone as shown here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB12487.
2. Disable the contact sync option for the unwanted contacts http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB22430
3. Go into Options> Device> Advanced System Settings> Default Services> Set you default contact list.
4. Then go to Options> Device> Advanced System Settings> Service Books> delete the SYNC service book associated to the email account (email account name [SYNC])
5. Go to Contacts> Options> Highlight the contact list you no longer want and type RSET, this will clear the contacts associated with that list.
Let me know if you have any questions.