Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

How to delete the BBM5.0 and reinstall the 1st BBM (The 1 that come with the phone)?? HELP!!!

Hi

I download the new BBM 5.0 and i dont really like it!! so someone please can help me and tell me from where i can get the old BBM?(the BBM that u get inside the phone)

The only reason i dont like the new BBM5.0 is that when i sending a pic throw it,its not resizing the pic!!! it send it in the regular size 500-700KB  and not like as the old BBM that sent it as 20KB max.!!!! 

Thanks a lot! 

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: How to delete the BBM5.0 and reinstall the 1st BBM (The 1 that come with the phone)?? HELP!!!

1) download an OS for your device and install in inside the Desktop Manager
2) uninstall BBM 5
3) install the OS on your device through the Desktop Manager.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Re: How to delete the BBM5.0 and reinstall the 1st BBM (The 1 that come with the phone)?? HELP!!!

Thanks a lot! i fix it! :-)

The only problem is that i lost most of the languages cause i did update :-(  do u know how i can bring them back?

Thanks 

Guru I

what are the languages you need ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Hi

Hebrew and Russian 

Guru I

if I were you, I would look at carriers that provide BlackBerry devices in countries that speak those languages. Then go to this page :
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

and download the OS from them.
on your PC, after installing that OS, find & delete the file vendor.xml and load the OS on your device. You will hopefully have the languages that the carrier has added to the OS.

New Contributor

Woww u r great!! really!!! thank u soooooo much man! :-)

P.S

U know from where i can download new games? ;-))) cause somehow the poker isnt there anymore and it was the only game i played with... so if u know a link that i can download new game it will be amazing!!! :-)

Thanks agian!!! 

Guru I

bplay handango mobihand getjar are 4 websites where you can download or buy games.
I heard that Texas Hold Them 3 has just been released and there is a promo on it.