Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: 联通

How to determine the blackberry international version is brand new

I want to buy an international version 9700, but don't understand identify blackberry refurbished machines, ask everybody to help, had better be on the website input machine number verification that way, the grateful

New Contributor

Re: How to determine the blackberry international version is brand new

Hope ace to give advice or comments, very grateful!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

What do you mean by international version? Bold 9700 is GSM phone model that works on all GSM band
2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100
But this phone will not work in CDMA.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

The international version is blackberry sell a version ah, no network lock, the operators custom version, what version not main, mainly I how to identify machine is new. In addition, I am a Chinese, use translation software and your dialogue, ha ha.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi heidaode

Best option is to buy that device from the same carrier under which you will use ,Or if you want to make sure that it is new and never used before then On that device On homescreen Go to Options > Device > Device and Status> if we type BUYR  you can see Buyer Remorse ,If voice usage is 00.00.00. and also Check the Data Usage it should be Zero  ( 0 ) K   , then you can consider that the device is new.

Or on device Homescreen if we press alt + aA^ + H  it will pop up a screen on that screen you can see all the details like Device PIN ,IMEI  . You can compare that with the packing boxes and stickers which is  stuck in the battery compartment .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

As Prince said "Or on device Homescreen if we press alt + aA^ + H  it will pop up a screen on that screen you can see all the details like Device PIN ,IMEI "

What uis the "vendor ID'" on that screen?
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Now the domestic refurbished machine very much, Refurbished machine technology is advanced, call time and use data can also be reset,Please experts to provide one of the most reliable identification method

New Contributor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiDiJhc55tA

Excuse me everybody, this is blackberry international version of the unpacking video? The international version is the original version of the RIM?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi heidaode

I am unable to understand what you trying to say by this video ! There is no such National or International versions of BlackBerry All BlackBerry device are made by RIM or under there supervision . This video just shows a BlackBerry unpacking from the box ,but it does not guaranty that its a new one.

The Best Option as I already mention you can buy the device from the Carrier under which you are going to use that device they are RIM's original dealer or representative and they won't sell any fake device to there customers.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Highlighted
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Can you please answer this?

JSanders wrote:
As Prince said "Or on device Homescreen if we press alt + aA^ + H  it will pop up a screen on that screen you can see all the details like Device PIN ,IMEI "

What uis the "vendor ID'" on that screen?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code