Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: M1

Re: Really need Chinese support for my Torch...

yeah. hate it that i cannot read and write chinese... HELP!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

Cadmon wrote:

Hi,

Is there anyone from Blackberry providing after sales service? It has been after a month and we are still stuck in here!

Smiley Mad

No, not in the forums as these are user-to-user. If you need assistance from Blackberry directly, please call your carrier and have them escalated to RIM support.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How to display Chinese on Torch?

Did the issue solve it? My torch can't read Chinese too. Do you know where we need to get help or we should all switch to use Iphone?

New Contributor

RIM needs to do a better job, at lease in the supporting route. If they don't react quick, we all will switch to Iphone. All compainies are switching using Iphone intead of BB. Pay less and have the same function as BB. BB 9800 is theri lat try!!!! If I can't get the issue resolved, for reading Chinese,  I will return my BB to ATT. 

Forums Veteran I

WickyLee wrote:

Did the issue solve it? My torch can't read Chinese too. Do you know where we need to get help or we should all switch to use Iphone?

Did you read any of my previous posts here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!

New Contributor

RIM released the Asian pack for Blackbery 9800 Torch a few days ago. Go to http://na.blackberry.com/eng/downloads/download_sites.jsp --> Choose North America --> Choose Rogers or Telus. You will find the Asian pack there. Good luck..

Forums Veteran I

Yes, also AT&T now has BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.695 (All Languages - East Asia Languages Included) available.

New Contributor
My Device: BB Torch
My Carrier: M1

WARNING : after upgraded I am unable to send photo via BBM or even upload photo via FB.

PLEASE DO SHARE WITH ME WHETHER DO YOU HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADE.

Thanks

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: to find a desktop manager 1.0.4

It seems this is only for the Apple MAC computers, not suitable for me. I use VIsta.

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

The linky ou provided says that there is not such site. Is it possible to give us a direct link to the page with the software in which you can install chinese language?

Thanks, Mia x