Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

How to download Chinese Language to BlackBerry Curve

Hi, I am living USA and most time I am using English for my phone. But occasionally I receive email from China's friend that is written in Chinese. Can I download Chinese language packet and add to my BlackBerry Curve phone? Who have answer? Thanks. in advance.

fmhu59

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: How to download Chinese Language to BlackBerry Curve

Hi and welcome to the forums!

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=8990&query.id=153291#...

Thanks

If you need more info please ask!  If not please resolve the thread using the options by the Kudos’ star, Just place the check in the Post that answered your question, Thanks  
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How to download Chinese Language to BlackBerry Curve

Hi ! I am a new user of Blackberry Curve 8320. I bought my blackberry in my country but now I'm not in my country again,because I have to continue my study abroad. The problem is Chinese Language isn't provided in my BB, however I need to write and read chinese here. I've already downloaded a software which was suggested by my friend, :

Software Name: BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.174 (EastAsia) File Name: 8320EastAsia_PBr4.5.0_rel174_PL2.7.0.92_A4.5.0.124_CSL.exe Download Size: 87.993 MB Language: English Published Date: 01/30/2009

I've already sent the SetUp Launcher to my BB by USB cable data,,but I couldn't find the software after I unplugged the USB cable in my BB, the question is after downloading the software, actually what must I do?

thank u,,