Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

How to get Blackberry Email ID configured using Blackberry ID

Hello erveryone. My sister lost her Blackberry Curve mobile phone. She has many email ID's. One of them was configured on her Blackberry Curve. Now, the problem is that she doesn't know which one she had configured on her Blackberry mobile phone. Can we, any means, get the blackberry email id she had configured on her phone? Its very important. Please help me anyone. 

Thanks a lot.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: How to get Blackberry Email ID configured using Blackberry ID

Hi nikita18

Sorry to know about the loss, Can you confirm If your sister knows here BlackBerry ID password ? If she does then please refer to this Knowledge Base it will help her to know the Username or the Email that she used with her BlackBerry ID

KB28684 : How to confirm a BlackBerry ID username

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Developer
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

Thank you prince2012. Yes, she knows its password. But she says, that she didn't setup the same Email ID on her Curve, as the Blackberry ID username. This is the main problem. She had setup a different Email ID on her Blackberry Curve. She wants to get which email ID it was. 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi nikita18

If she really know the password of her BlackBerry ID , then from a computer, visit http://www.blackberry.com/blackberryid  , click on the reset password . then she have to try with each Email ID one by one entering the same password for all . For every incorrect Email she will get a message that  " Enter a valid BlackBerry ID username "  . And with ONLY  the  Correct Email address or Username along with password she will be notified that Password Reset email has been sent . It will let her the Email ID that she set .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.