Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: T-Mobile

How to get an invoice for Blackberry AppWorld Apps?

Hello everybody,

i have already searched for similar posts, but i cant find anything related to our problem. i'm wondering, but maybe i did something wrong.

about the problem:

we - a company from germany - bought two apps at blackberry app world on january 26, 2011. according to value added tax act in germany, we need an regular invoice which contains our company name, our address, tax rate and so on.

now, after 3 months, we still dont have an regular invoice. we've opened two tickets through the blackberry support forms. blackBerry customer support was able to provide us with an invoice for one app by the 3rd party billing company that is responsible for the payments to the vendor who developed the application. unfortunately, the name of our company is missing on the invoice, so it is useless.

i send another request to the customer support, but i didnt get a response. a few weeks later i send the next e-mail, but meanwhile the support case was closed. so i opened a new support case, but i didnt get a response anymore. i tried this three times, all support cases were closed without any response from the customer support.

i'm wondering why RIM is not possible to send us an invoice? we would like to buy some more apps at blackberry appworld (we have about 30 blackberry devices in use), but  our accounting department told me that we cant buy anything else without getting an invoice.

what can i do now?

blackberry customer support is just ignoring our requests.

unbelievable, but true.

kind regards,

Marco

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: How to get an invoice for Blackberry AppWorld Apps?

guten tag,

I am going to seek help from friends about this issue.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Solutions: 6,350
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Where is this email address to which you are sending?
What is the thirdparty payment system you used?
Such as with PayPal, you should be able to print the payment confirmation.
How did you pay? Personally or by a corporate account?
I am thinking you might need your accounting department to become a bit more lenient or to devise alternate record requirements for online purchases.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: T-Mobile

hello,

thanks for your replies.

i used the following form to contact RIM:

https://www.blackberry.com/technicalsupport/index.do?ft=generic

when you submit your request you will receive an e-mail from help@blackberry which contains a ticket-/case-number. You can send e-mails to this adress as long as the ticket is open. if it is closed, your mails will not be delivered. in my case, the ticket was closed after 1 day, without any additional information from RIM.

we used a credit card to for payment. the apps we are talking about is "Langenscheidt Standard-Woerterbuch Spanisch for BlackBerry" and "Langenscheidt Standard-Woerterbuch Englisch for BlackBerry". The developer is "Paragon Technologie GmbH".

but the invoices for apps are handled by "Digital River", which is an public accounting  firm. i have already directly talked to Digital River, they told me that they do not handle the customer service for RIM Global Marketspace.

i am not an accountant, but when i buy something i expect to get an invoice. our company is also selling items at ebay, at amazon and directly at our webshop. every customer gets an invoice.

RIM is always talking about "business", but they even can not send us an invoice for something we bought at their shop?

kind regards,

Marco

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z30 10.3.2.858; PlayBook 64 GB OS 2.1.0.1753
My Carrier: VZW USA

I noticed the last couple times I got paid apps for my PlayBook I got the DRI invoice, but not the AppWorld invoice email I remember getting before.

The DRI invoice doesn't indicate what app was purchased, so it's not very helpful.

If there is a access to the AppWorld database by device, it'd be good.

We're all out here together...
Super Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

Print out the e-mail you get when you buy an app and use that as an invoice, and let the tax office do the job with Digital River if they want more info or whatever.