Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-mobile

How to installl Lost Tasks and Memopad application using mac

Dear All,

I have curve 8520, i have somehow lost tasks and memopad application from my phone. I use Mac and have tried to reload the OS three times but could not get this two applications back on my phone. Please can anyone help me out with the same. The OS version on phone is 5.0 and the DM is latest version. How can i get them back on the phone?

Thanks

Mihir

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: How to installl Lost Tasks and Memopad application using mac

Hey mibs_1479,

Your device should have the memo pad and tasks installed. If not download your device software and install it to your device: http://bbry.lv/cp57Eb

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: maxis

Re: How to installl Lost Tasks and Memopad application using mac

Hi ! Sorry for trouble you and really sorry cause my english was not so good but I hope you can understand it. I've clicked the link that you give above cause I'd got the same problem like (mibs_1479) above. May I know, if i choose to download the software just to get a few applications e.g memo pad and tasks, did my blackberry turned to zero which is mean, I've to install back all applications like Facebook, Twitter, BBM and etc from app world ? I can't decided anything and really stuck on this conclusion. Need help ! Any solutions or advices on this matter would be much appreciate ! Thank you.