Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Globe Telecom Inc.

How to integrate all e-mail messages into device

[ Edited ]

My e-mail accounts integrated into my Curve 9300 3G with OS 6 were wrongfully deleted by my network carrier. Now I'm having a hard time reintegrating all my e-mail messages back into my device.

I tried doing the reintegration process via web (supported by my network carrier) but only e-mail messages in the past week were synched into my device.

I did try retrieving my messages through the e-mail setup. But every time I chose the E-mail Accounts icon, nothing seemed to respond. However, all other icons in the Setup section did work, except for the E-mail Accounts icon.

I just needed to reintegrate my e-mail messages, including the oldest ones, into my device, but how do I resolve that? I know you guys would understand that with all e-mail messages synched into your device, you don't need to open a laptop and search an important message that was received, say, two years ago, right?

My Device: 9000, 9500
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to integrate all e-mail messages into device

Hello jesse_edep,

Unfortunately there is no supported way to do so. Once the old email is removed from the BlackBerry smartphone you can not re sync it back.

Thank you

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!