Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Globe Telecom Inc.

How to integrate all e-mail messages into device

[ Edited ]

My e-mail accounts integrated into my Curve 9300 3G with OS 6 were wrongfully deleted by my network carrier. Now I'm having a hard time reintegrating all my e-mail messages back into my device.

I tried doing the reintegration process via web (supported by my network carrier) but only e-mail messages in the past week were synched into my device.

I did try retrieving my messages through the e-mail setup. But every time I chose the E-mail Accounts icon, nothing seemed to respond. However, all other icons in the Setup section did work, except for the E-mail Accounts icon.

I just needed to reintegrate my e-mail messages, including the oldest ones, into my device, but how do I resolve that? I know you guys would understand that with all e-mail messages synched into your device, you don't need to open a laptop and search an important message that was received, say, two years ago, right?

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: 9000, 9500
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to integrate all e-mail messages into device

Hello jesse_edep,

Unfortunately there is no supported way to do so. Once the old email is removed from the BlackBerry smartphone you can not re sync it back.

Thank you

-DrP

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!