Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom
Accepted Solution

How to log in

I keep getting notifications to say that I need to update my apps on my BB Bold 9900.  When I try and update these apps, I get a message to say that there is an error # 30702 and that I should login to rectify this.  I do not know how to proceed.  Can someone help me please?

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to log in

Start with a battery pull.  Remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.  Once you've done that, try the procedure you described again.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Thanks for your response.  I did try that, numerous times, but no, it hasn't helped.  Is there anyone else out there who can help please?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello  IngridPearce  welcome to Forums

If you are getting error # 30702 ,then please go through this Knowledge Base Article and see if that helps :

KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7.

Try it and see if that helps.

Prince

________________________________________________________________________________

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.