Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

How to register in vodafone.blackberry.com

Hi

Can someone help me on how to register on vodafone.blackberry.com

the username/ password that works on the App World on my phone is not working in this

Can someone please help.

rgds

Ayushman 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: How to register in vodafone.blackberry.com

Welcome to the forums!

This is a totally separate process from your AppWorld Blackberry ID.

Have you set up e-mail on your device as of yet?  If not, you will need to create a new account on vodafone.blackberry.com.  Your username there will then become your BlackBerry e-mail address.

If you have created e-mail addresses using the on-device e-mail setup application, then use that username and password to get onto vodafone.blackberry.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi

I have registered my gmail account on the blackberry device in which e-mails are coming smoothly. I have also setup a blackberry mail id   @mobileemail.vodafone.in

using both these username and password is not working.

The problem with vodafone.blackberry.com it does not show any option of registering. Its just mentioning existing user should login

If i click on require assistance, nothing happens.

Please help.

rgds

ayushman 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Try this website instead: http://www.mobileemail.vodafone.net/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."