Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: How to transfer photos videos to computer from phone

JackRabbit1 wrote:
What is the trick to selecting more than one photo at a time, or selecting all photos at once?
If I recall correctly, you cannot. If your files are on the memory card, plug the device and use Windows Explorer.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: the Badass Bold
My Carrier: Bitchass At&t

Hi there

I have a slightly similar issue. Im hoping you or anyone can help me with this.

My micro SD card has been misplaced and I am wondering how can I transfer my video files from my media card to my computer?

Is there a way it can be done via usb and the blackberry device manager softwares?

Please help 

thank you so much

Oni

Music Loves The BlackBerry

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

DivaLovesTechGuys wrote:

Hi there

I have a slightly similar issue. Im hoping you or anyone can help me with this.

My micro SD card has been misplaced and I am wondering how can I transfer my video files from my media card to my computer?

Is there a way it can be done via usb and the blackberry device manager softwares?

Please help 

thank you so much

Oni

Music Loves The BlackBerry

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. You lost your micro SD card but you want to transfer the data from it to your PC? If you don't have the micro-SD card (Media Card = MicroSD Card, btw), then there's no way to do that... Perhaps I misunderstand your situation...if so, please clarify...

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2 (9550)
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

As a new BB owener, it looks like a Windows-Centric user forum.  I see some here have a Mac, as do I.  Being new to BB I put about 50 images on the internal memory before I realized I should be putting them on external memory SD card.  As mentioned, on Macintosh OS, you can only see the SD card contents, not the on board 2 GB storage.

I downloaded FileScout and then took these steps:

1. Launch FileScout

2. Navigate to store/home/user

3. Select "Pictures" and with the BB button choose Put 'pictures' on vClipboard

4. Navigate to SDCard/BlackBerry/pictures/

5. With BB button, choose Create NEW Directory

6. Navigate to that directory and choose Copy 'pictures' to 'YourNewFolder'

7. Now that they are on the SD card you can get the images off using your Macintosh in Mass Media Mode.

Repeat as necessary to get your video files to your Macintosh.

Hope this helps!  Smiley Happy

Storm 2, 9550, Verizon
v5.0.0.320 (Platform 4.2.0.124)
My Device: Blackberry storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon

My Device: blackberry 9630
My Carrier: sprint

I have a blackberry tour 9630 and i need to know hov to move pictures and videos

from the tour to my pc

Guru I

sheritaqte wrote:

I have a blackberry tour 9630 and i need to know hov to move pictures and videos

from the tour to my pc

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Desktop-Software/HOWTO-use-your-blackberry-as-a-US...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Bold 9700

That's the ticket. It worked!  Thank you for that.

But man, the folks at Blackberry must really hate us end users or something because until now I didn't realize it was possible to create a more arduous and time-consuming task. I had 50+ photos stored on my device memory.  That was a lot of fun to navigate through the UP selections, etc.

I've switched my camera option to save to media card so I never have to do this again (I hope).

Highlighted
Guru I

Markusfire7 wrote:

But man, the folks at Blackberry must really hate us end users or something because until now I didn't realize it was possible to create a more arduous and time-consuming task. I had 50+ photos stored on my device memory.  That was a lot of fun to navigate through the UP selections, etc.

well, on high-end devices, the media card and the device memory can both appear directly in Windows Explorer. but it's not the case for Curve & Pearl series.

for end users, they are supposed to use the Media Manager. For some reason, 1.0 was really buggy, and after that since I like my solution I never really looked into more recent versions of Media Manager. You can give it a try, it is supposed to sync all media files everywhere on the device.