Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

How to upgrade to Worldmate Live Version 3.0?

Worldmate LIve has come out with an upgrade to version 3.0.  According to the Blackberry website, this version should be available to me via App World on my Blackberry Storm. My App World though only offers me the older version 2.7.x which is currently installed.  I have installed the latest upgrade to App World also.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: How to upgrade to Worldmate Live Version 3.0?

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

AppWorld is, as you know, just a storefront, vending apps developed and submitted by others. I would suggest that you check with the developer to see if they have yet submitted their update to RIM for inclusion in AppWorld...and if so, they may want to push through their vendor channel to RIM to get it through the system. It may well be that they have only recently submitted but it has not progressed all the way through just yet. But the developer would be able to make inquiries given their unique communication channels into RIM (unlike these user-to-user support forums, which are not a channel into RIM).

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................