Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

How/when categories will be enabled for Calendar

Hello,

I am really missing the categories in the calendar application as Iwant to synchronise many calendars coming from different activities (personal life, my company, the customers i work for..., the f1 champioship..).

How is it possible to put pressure on this feature already available for contacts, emails, tasks.

Is there a place to follow-up or to be warned when this feature will be available. Is is a great disapointement for me not to have it as a new BB. This is present in PDA for more than years!!!

Kind Regards

Christophe

New Contributor

Re: How/when categories will be enabled for Calendar

I would like to add to this request!!  I use Labels to keep my schedule seperate from my childrens.  I would use Categories, however as you stated that is not an option.  Plus, I use categories to seperate my childrens events.  I totally know whats going on when I look at the schedule on the computer and totally lost when I look at my BB!!!  Does anyone know who we can contact!!

Barb 

Highlighted

Re: How/when categories will be enabled for Calendar

This is an urgent need for me also. The calendar is not nearly as useful if it does not mirror the one I use in Outlook!

Can't even find a good 3rd party app for this yet.