Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold 9800 Torch
My Carrier: Mobilink

I Am just fedup

Its my 4 day i purchase Blackberry 9800,It was locked to AT&T And i myself unlocked it,

It was working fine before,Then i got a message to update app world,i did it,And worked fine,

Then i got popup to update my BBM From 6.0 to 7.0 And incidentlly(My bad luck) and i installed it and it is stuck on "Associating BBM With blackberry ID"I Wait for 3 hours but still same,I Am just out of mind,i don't know what to do?

What i can do now?Any help will be appricated

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold 9800 Torch
My Carrier: Mobilink

Please reply i am in much trouble:No:

Please reply i am in much trouble

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Please reply i am in much trouble:No:

Hello,

Please read the many many many similar posts/threads about your situation. It has been discussed at length, with many different solutions offered. Please review those as I am sure the solution you require is already posted.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................