Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780, Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless (Canada)

I Can't Enable Blackberry Device Analyzer - Help needed

[ Edited ]

Good day everyone.  I recently received my refurbished replacement from my mobile carrier after it was determined that I had a speaker issue. 

Device: Blackberry Bold 9900:  Both phones were running OS, Platform

I was able to use Blackberry Device Analyzer on my old device. For whatever reason I can't seem to enable it  on this one.

The application shows up in my Application Management list and all permissions are set to "allow"

I've read a report indicating that to activate it, you must go to options and then enter "Alt BBDA" which of course will give you the characters !!5*

Well, I've tried this to no avail.  I've done battery pulls etc, tried again and still cannot get it to enable.

Can anyone offer any assistance in this regard?  I am having network drop issues that I need to analyze because I am currently involved in a dispute with my carrier about a dead zone near my home.

I truly appreciate any assistance anyone might be able to offer me in this regard.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Vip Serbia

Re: I Can't Enable Blackberry Device Analyzer - Help needed

I have exactly same problem. BBDA just won't work, it say it's installed, all permissions are allowed. Before updating OS i was able to run it. Now on .923 it just won't start... Any help?