Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

I Can't Remember My UserName and Password

I just upgraded from a Curve 8330 to the Bold 9930. However, I cannot switch devices without entering my existing Blackberry ID (username and password). I cannot remember either. How do I find my existing username and password? Thanks.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

Re: I Can't Remember My UserName and Password

See this. Hope it helps you. Smiley Happy

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

Thank you for your reply.

I looked at that earlier, however, it didn't show any information for Desktop Software V4.5 which my 8330 is running.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

OS 4.5 didn't have BBID built in. You may have used a BBID for AppWorld, though. Your username is your email address. Can you get logged in at BBID.com?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!