Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

I Get This When I Email My Wife, Please Explain

Hi Guys

I sent my wife an email to her Verizon aaccount from my 8330(Sprint) I have a sprint.blackberry.net account and she got this:

-----Original Message-----
From: SRS0=zMuJqD=XI=sprint.blackberry.net=j.krasnov@srs .bis.na.blackberry.com [mailtoSmiley FrustratedRS0=zMuJqD=XI=sprint.blackberry.net=j.kras nov@srs.bis.na.blackberry.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:41 PM

×¾vóu۝v׎vß~¹qªÝ†ç^r‰›¡»¥jÚ+nVœ‘·«¯*âšw*Û~9÷7õ¼ ^×¾ŠÌi®‡h¹ZrFÞ®¼´ÓÞ´ÕÏíî[{^<{Í7kwZoÍ$*«'¢ûÞ®,èžw*"t^¦\“£M=ëM\ñÞÞå·µãǼÓv·u¦ üÒJÚ²z/½êâΉçzÔžžÈ*Šø*ÈÚ+™©Hšš+µ©ÜxÚ+™©S¡hŸy&›ŠvŠ*«'¢û$*« '¢ûÞ®,èžw*JæãyËQxZè˜

CAn you guys explain how and why she got this, this happened for the second night in a row, and then everything went to normal.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: I Get This When I Email My Wife, Please Explain

this will require a lot of triubleshooting to figure this out. what accoutn your wife has? a personal or verizon.blackberry.net?  only RIM can give you a answer and they would like you to bcc a test address ( they will give) to analyze this. so if it's working fine, i wont bother wasting my time.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.