Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Storm 9500

Re: I NOTICED THIS TODAY, ANYONE ELSE??????....

I too have had issues with the screen "click"

This is my second storm, the first just kept rebooting constantly so swapped it at the store, this one the bottom left of the screen feels like somethings stuck underneath it, i have contacted vodafone and they will arrange for it to be collected to test and repair... this kinda sucks as its literally 16days old now!! What a crappy build quality.... but talking of which i had major issues with a HTC Smartphone a couple of years back, one died on me and never ever responded, i ended up having four phones within the 18months, i just hope vodafone can fix this screen, im happy with the phone if i can just click the screen!!!  Im still not convinced this screen is gonna with stand 18months of use.... I would prefer it if it didnt click, but would select on finger left off, so you highlight, swipe your finger to the right key if you accidentally hit the wrong one and then when you take it off the screen it selects.... this is what my GF samsung tocco does and thats great!!

When you invent something so different from anything else the technology is always on a learning curve!! The first touch screen phones were naff, 5-6 years on they were much better... just look at cars!! Still breaking down!!

Martyn

If myself or other members have assisted please click the Kudos!

One day Blackberry will rule the world!!
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I purchased my Storm yesterday and notice the left side (in portrait) is much harder to click than the right. I have to push at least 5 times more and the travel is less.

I guess this is not normal?

Thanks 

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: STORM 9530 on VERIZON 552 kbps

VZW ended up sending me out a replacement storm a few weeks ago.  the screen clicks great, the four buttons on the bottom click too and are'nt soft.

If your having any issues, i suggest contacting VZW.

If I or another member have helped, be sure to click the KUDOS!!!

If your issue has been solved, please resolve this thread by marking the post which solved it for you!

4.7.0.122,SLACKER, FaceDial,Poynt, Myspace, Weather Midlet, You Tube, Tiltris, logMaid, Youmail

http://www.rimblackberrystorm.webs.com