Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

I am having problems connecting to Blackberry App World.

[ Edited ]
Hi there, I am having problems connecting to Blackberry App World. When I click on the icon I get the message "Upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing...Contact your service provider for more details." I have Internet enabled on my contract and Vodafone (my provider) said to contact Blackberry Support. Any help would be much appreciated.
Message Edited by MichelleK on 06-22-2009 09:43 AM
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: I am having problems connecting to Blackberry App World.

Report this issue to storefrontmanager@rim.com
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: I am having problems connecting to Blackberry App World.

If you don't mind, could you please join the Forums and provide us with a little more information?

Specifically, the model of your phone as well as what OS (operating system) you are running on your phone would help us considerably.  Also, where have you tried downloading AppWorld from, and even though you are with Vodafone, are you with Vodafone UK or a different Vodafone carrier?

All of these things will help us to figure out if you are having issues with compatibility with your phone, or if the issue is something else.

Thanks and we're looking forward to hearing further from you! Smiley Happy

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!