Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330
My Carrier: Sprint

I am not receiving emails from my GMail account on my BlackBerry

The track-pad on my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 stopped working so Sprint replaced my BlackBerry earlier today and I haven't received an email yet on my new BlackBerry. Email setup brings me to the screen where I, "Move Email Accounts", and after I click it, it says that the device change was successful and prompts me to enter my password. After doing so, it takes me to a screen to synchronize my contacts and when I click that, it says, "Activation failed. An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission." I REALLY don't feel like running down to Sprint again and asking them to configure the email for me... HELP! I need my emails.

Super Contributor
My Device: *
My Carrier: No Carrier

Re: I am not receiving emails from my GMail account on my BlackBerry

If you unable to do it from your phone then do it using the web portal

navigate to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=sprint

Create new account using your device pin and imei number.

login to the account and move your mails to the new device.

Thast all

But remember that if you unable to browse from phone using wirless network not wifi then it wll not work

I think it will solve your problem

Take care

My Device: Curve 9330
My Carrier: Verizon

I am having the same issue today with a replacement phone!  I have tried the battery out reboot several times, tried sending service books, re-registering device, and when i go to the BIS website it tells me that it is not available for my device.  Any help would be great!  I don't know how much patience I have left with Verizon right now!

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330
My Carrier: Sprint

I called Sprint and got connected to technical and they solved the problem for me!