Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

I am now able to log into My World without getting the e...

I am now able to log into My World without getting the error message that I have exceeding my PIN logins. Now I am not able to install my Quicklaunch application since the activation code is invalid. I am also not able to submit a ticket in the billing or licensing form since I get invalid PIN.. Please assist.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: I am now able to log into My World without getting the e...

Hi there!

There are a multiple things going on with your situation...but to help you out, we need the ability for interaction with you and that won't work unless you come to the forums and register an account. Please come to:

and register an account. Then post to this thread:

In the meantime, see this KB:

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

So I opened up a request ticket with RIM yesterday. How long does it take to get it resolved and how do I know when it is resolved since I dont get a ticket number and no way to request an update on the issue. I am feeling RIM does not take these things seriously with the lack of customer focus when opening up a support request ticket.

It seems as if App World was not properly thought out when it comes to issues like this....

It seems folks such as yourself and the contact you have to help reset the PIN number do more far quicker than the company from reading all these posts on the forums.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Ainvar wrote:

So I opened up a request ticket with RIM yesterday. How long does it take to get it resolved and how do I know when it is resolved since I dont get a ticket number and no way to request an update on the issue.

If you opened a ticket, you would have received an email with a ticket number and instructions as to how to further inquire...I did a test myself just the other day and it all worked as expected. I suspect you may have entered your ticket into a different location of the RIM support sites than I normally recommend...

Ainvar wrote:

It seems folks such as yourself and the contact you have to help reset the PIN number do more far quicker than the company from reading all these posts on the forums.

I can't comment about that -- I've had no cause to lodge a formal ticket with RIM. Sadly, we have virtually no data here to go by...most folks who get their issue resolved don't come back here to tell us, so we've no idea how long it takes. I wish I knew, more, but I just don't.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

Thanks, I tested out the ticket system again and I did recieve an email this time. It looks like I spoke too soo about the ticketing system. During the time I entered in the ticket BIS was down at the time. I entered in the ticket following your instructions both times.

Looks like I should have used a different email address other than my blackberry one for this.

Thanks!

As for the second part, I am glad you have not had to. I am not feeling to warm and fuzzy so far on it. I am just hoping the slowness I think is happening is due to the overload of issues they are having and not anything else.

Thanks again!