Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Bell

I am trying to do the new faceable upgrade but I cannot get any further than giving my email and password! This all belonged to my old BB.It keeps saying that this email address and password are already being used. Can you please help me. Thank you very much for all o f your help.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: I am trying to do the new faceable upgrade but I cannot get any further than giving my email and password! This all belonged to my old BB.It keeps saying that this email address and password are already being used. Can you please help me. Thank you very much for all o f your help.

What do you mean by faceable upgrade?

My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Bell

Re: I am trying to do the new faceable upgrade but I cannot get any further than giving my email and password! This all belonged to my old BB.It keeps saying that this email address and password are already being used. Can you please help me. Thank you very much for all o f your help.

I am sorry. That is a typing error!  "facebook upgrade"!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

From where you're trying to update facebook application? Go to BlackBerry App World and give a search for facebook. If may prompt you to enter BB ID and password. Provide as necessary.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Yes, are you getting that prompt from appworld?  See here.  You have to move your blackberry ID from your old device to the new one.

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2011/05/blackberry-id/

See the section: Can I use my BlackBerry ID with different BlackBerry smartphones?