Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold
My Carrier: orange

I can't delete an app

Hi

I have downloaded a hideously coloured theme.......which I am desperate to delete....Ihve tried all the usual methods with no success....the app is AuraColor Blackberry 7...be warned its vile..is there anyone brilliant enough to help me...  

Thanking you

T

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: I can't delete an app

I'm not sure what model Bold you have, there could be a couple different paths to do this...

on OS5 look at Options > Themes, and change the theme back to the default or some theme you like.

and, then you can go to Options > Advanced > Applications and delete the theme (but CHANGE the theme first!).

on OS6 or 7, similarly, go to Options > Display > Screen Display and change the theme to the default

then, find the theme located in Options > Device > Application Management, and delete it.

Or, tell me specifically what model # Bold you have.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code