Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold (650
My Carrier: Verizon

I can't hear when I make/receive calls!

[ Edited ]

I have changed devices about 10 times! There's ALWAYS something wrong with the phones! Now I can't even hear whenever I try to call or receive calls. Took it to the store today and they have no idea what's wrong!

HELP!!!!

P.S. I have a Bold 9650.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: I can't hear when I make/receive calls!

kfd13 wrote:

I have changed devices about 10 times! There's ALWAYS something wrong with the phones! Now I can't even hear whenever I try to call or receive calls. Took it to the store today and they have no idea what's wrong!

HELP!!!!

P.S. I have a Bold 9650.

Hi kfd13,

Please pull the battery while your BlackBerry is ON and reinsert again in a few seconds. If the problem persists try reloading your OS. Read this article. How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows. If the problem stil persists contact your Service provider to replace your BlackBerry. Thanks!

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: I can't hear when I make/receive calls!

I figured out why that happens on my Bold 9930.  If I make a phone call at the same time I receive a call, I lose all speakers.  Call connects but no one can hear each other on either end.  Pulling the battery and reinserting it does clear the problem.