Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: I can't sync my contacts to my mac (BB 9900, OSX Lion, Latest desktop software for mac installed)

Log Out from iCloud and then, restart the computer and start over Alberto
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8310
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: I can't sync my contacts to my mac (BB 9900, OSX Lion, Latest desktop software for mac installed)

Tried that and it didn't work.

Contributor

Try with this:

Try this steps, as I do and works for me.

1- Logout from iclod

2- Open your BB Desktop sofware, Click DEVICE on the top menu, then Click FORGET DEVICE, don't worry, just follow and say OK

3- Reinstall again BB desktop software

4- Once installed, connect your BB and you r done !!!!!

Let me know if helps you

Alberto

New Contributor

I don't se "DEVICE"  in the window when I open the BB software..  There is a "Device Options" but that doesn't have any help.

Contributor

When you Open the BB Desktop Software, On Top, from left to right you have first the apple symbol , then : Blackberry Desktop Software and the you are going to see DEVICE.....
New Contributor

I don't see an Apple symbol.  Do I have the wrong software?

Contributor

Sir

I think that you are a little lost.......
Do you have a MAC ?
If yes, you always have on left side on top, no matter what program you open, you have the apple symbol...........
New Contributor

Found it and tried your solution.  Still no luck.

Highlighted
Contributor

Do you follow step by step ? Because I was having the same problem to synch my MAC os lion with the Bb software and take more than 3 months to find it and works perfect for me.
Can you explain for me please , again, slow and step by step, what's happen to you ?
New Contributor

The above message is not mine but I have the same problem.  I have a new MacAir and an old Blckberry Curve 8310.   I downloaded the BB software and tried to sync the Calendar and the Address book.(Contacts).  When I first connected to the BB software, and chose which items I wanted to sync, it offered me a choice ot merging the earkier data or replacing it.  I chose replace and after the sync was complete, my calendar was up to date and the Contacts showerd no addresses.  

I followed your instructions, closed iCloud, went to the device menu and selected "forget device" and restarted the computer. Opended BB software, again selected calendar and contact for syncing, and tho my calendar is good, there is nothing in the contace file.  I actualy went thru the procedure twice.