Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I can't view/retrieve messages from multiple labels using Enhanced Gmail Plug In

I registered my gmail address on by Bold 9700 (carrier: Wind), and I am having problems retrieving and/or viewing new messages that skip the inbox and go directly to labels. I've looked all over and in the user guide from BB Technical Support, it says that I should be able to select multiple filters/labels, and cancel the ones I don't want to see using the escape key. However, I am unable to select multiple labels and can only select one "label" at a time (i.e., Inbox or All Mail or Friends label etc.).  This is a problem because none of my labelled messages are pushed into the BB message folder, only the inbox ones (or whatever single label is selected).  

I should also say that I was able to select multiple labels on my first handset (it broke though, so on my second one), by hitting the blackberry menu button while highlighting a label and choosing "change option".  I have since been unable to replicate this on either the old handset or the new one!

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated!!!!!

JRE
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: Vodacom SA

Re: I can't view/retrieve messages from multiple labels using Enhanced Gmail Plug In

I have the same problem and furthermore, I can't seem to access the Sent mail folder so I can't see any google mail sent from my computer... which is a real pain. The Sent folder label is there, but is not "live" as it were... ie, I can't click on it to filter mails

Can anyone help...?

Also using the 9700