Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: blackberry

I cannot access my app word and download any application

After I downloaded the new 6.0 bundle 2647  on my torch 9800, I cannot access my app word and download any application.I try download it back again, am still experiencing the Same thing..Please anybody with useful information for me.

Thanks 

Kachi

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: I cannot access my app word and download any application

kachife wrote:

After I downloaded the new 6.0 bundle 2647  on my torch 9800, I cannot access my app word and download any application.I try download it back again, am still experiencing the Same thing..Please anybody with useful information for me.

Hi kachife

Welcome to Blackberry support Forums

So you have updated your device Software . Can you tell what error message you recieve when you try to  access App World from your device ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

"App world requires the latest version of blackberry ID..After updating it will show " the software upgrade was interrrupted. Please try again"..I keep try it , It keep saying the say thing. If i try to close it and go direct it will " Blackberry identity installation failed.. please try again later .(80002).

Kachife

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you must update the "BlackBerry ID" on your Torch.
To do so:
on the home screen, go to the universal search and search for "blackberry id" (without the quotes), then click on BlackBerry ID.

it should then start installing the latest version of BlackBerry ID, then you will reboot.

after the reboot, you will be prompted to type in your BlackBerry ID and your password (= the same as in the App world).

Once that is done, you can open the appWorld and go to My World.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I try using the method you asked me to use. It not bring out the blackberry ID in my smart phone instead, it bring out (browse History, search youtube, search app world, search facebook, search twitter, google local search and search google)..

Thanks 

Kachife

New Contributor
My Device: 9800 toch
My Carrier: having fun

Can sume 1 help with de blackberry appworld
Guru I

kachife wrote:

I try using the method you asked me to use. It not bring out the blackberry ID in my smart phone instead, it bring out (browse History, search youtube, search app world, search facebook, search twitter, google local search and search google)..

this is really strange.

what you must do is find a way to install BlackBerry ID on your 9800.

on your 9800, use the BlackBerry browser, and go to http://bbid.com/ . What happens? Does this trigger the installation of BlackBerry ID ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Dude I don't get it why iz doing like dis
New Contributor

It showing me de knew vision eish' I'm bored know
Guru I

I am sorry, I absolutely do not understand what you are trying to tel me mlunisi2.