Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9300
My Carrier: cell c
Accepted Solution

I cannot access my memory card

Everytime I put in my memory card it say "repairing media card failed" but when I put it in other phones I can access it evrything is there.

How can I fix this problem
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: I cannot access my memory card

I would copy everything off of the card that you want to keep and then reformat the card in the device. Go to Settings, type in storage in the search bar. In that storage and memory menu setting is an option to format the card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9300
My Carrier: cell c

Thank you John it worked now I can see my memory card I had a back-up in my computer
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Excellent! Please mark the post above as the solution so others searching through can easily find what worked for you.

Cheers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!