Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: TMN

I cannot found my desktop email folder

I am a new BlackBerry user.  I am using Outlook for my corporate email with BlackBerry Enterprise server, and I’m also using a personal hotmail account.

On my display I have two folders, my hotmail icon and Messages icon.  I cannot found the Desktop folder icon, and I need to have my emails separated. I can only see my corporate emails on the Message folder, joint with personal email Blackberry Messages, WhatsApp messages ….

Can anyone tell me how to solve this?

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Priv
My Carrier: Three UK

Re: I cannot found my desktop email folder

You've got two choices...

1. From your messages folder press the menu key and select Options - Inbox Management. You can untick your Hotmail account here so only your work emails appear in the messages folder.

2. From the home screen press the menu key to show all your icons. Press menu again and select "show all" - you should then see your Desktop icon appear. Scroll to it, press the menu key and untick hide. Then select the Messages folder, press menu and select hide. Then once again press menu and untick show all.