Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: meteor

I deleted bb app world by accident and can't get it back

I accidentaly deleted blackberry app world from my phone, I went on the online blackberry world online to try and reinstall it but when I click download it tells me I have to sign in, then when I try to sign in it tells me I have enable the cookies in my browser which I already have done, could you please help me out with this?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: I deleted bb app world by accident and can't get it back

Hi becca_xo

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Reboot your device by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then reinsert it back . After reboot use your BlackBerry browser and browse through www.blackberry.com/appworld/download and download the most recent version available .

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: Blackberry 9810
My Carrier: mtn

I deleted my App World because I formatted my phone now am trying to download another one but I can't so pls help me on what to do
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

calfred wrote:
I deleted my App World because I formatted my phone now am trying to download another one but I can't so pls help me on what to do

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please follow the excellent advice already posted above in this thread. Unfortunately, from simply "but I can't", we have no way to understand what might be the problem, so please provide adequate details.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................