Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: I have a problem of BBM 7.01

Hi atamwafu

The link to download BBM6.2 is a valid link , but you have to access that from your BlackBerry browser not from a Desktop browser. 

But in Indonesia BBM7 is available isn't it  ? You should try the first link to download BBM7.

As you're still getting that error , Is there any short term Data plan that Globe offer which allow to browse internet ? If they offer I suggest Update to that plan for a few days to update all of your apps . Because I don't know what BlackBerry plan Globe offer , in some countries BIS can be activated for a few days also . So Contact or call Globe and activate a plan which allow Internet access . After that you can continue your Social plan .

But to use BBM you must have atleast a BlackBerry Social plan in your account.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe

Im from the Phillipines.. and i downloaded BBM v7.01 and i got an error saying that "a temporary BBM server occurred".. thats my problem Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi atamwafu

In Phillipines BBM7 is available , no problem in that !

But you had to be sure that your account is properly provisioned within those BlackBerry Data Plan  may be a Social plan. So try as I suggested .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.