Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: VIVACOM,BULGARIA

I haven't got activation password for enterprise activation

Hi,

I'm not from England. I bought my Blackberry bold 9900 last Christmas but it is a second-hand phone. A person who sent me the phone didn't give me the list with passwords. So now I think that I can't configurate my phone in the Blackberry system and I can't use my apps. Is it impossible for you to give me any activation password?? Excuse me, if i have mistakes! Smiley Happy) Thank you so much!!!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: na

Re: I haven't got activation password for enterprise activation

same here ....joined your club

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: I haven't got activation password for enterprise activation

Hello,

I think you both have a misunderstanding of how this works. The Enterprise selection shows on every BB, but applies only to those users who are part of a corporate/Enterprise domain...it does not apply to "personal" users. Corporate/Enterprise users would obtain those credentials from their corporate/Enterprise email admins.

Rather, if you are not a corporate/Enterprise user, then you need the Personal/Internet email selection added to that screen. And that is added to that screen by virtue of you subscribing, from your mobile service provider, to a data plan that includes that service.

So, ring up your mobile service provider and ask them about adding services to your account for the things you wish to do -- and be ready to pay them extra monthly fees for that.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................