Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: RIM BackBerry® Classic™ Q20 SQC100-1
My Carrier: Viettel Vietnam

I need help with BlackBerry 8820's bluetooth issue

Hi!

Please accept my appology of my poor English.

My 8820 has a bluetooth issue with Bluedio E9+ headset. It must be note that the headset works well with another phone (not BlackBerry). My BlackBerry can't actively connects to bluetooth headset by the method 'Menu' key > 'Connect' option, but still able to receives connection request from the headset and pairs with the headset when i choose Yes. At this point I can use bluetooth function for data transfering, Voice Dialing and music playback (i.e. mp3 files). But each time I try a mp4 file with default video player in Media folder, its audio will never work with the bluetooth function, and the phone's speakers is automatically enabled. I try the menu when the video was playing, but there are only Activate Handset and Active Speakerphone options. Then I was converted the file with BlackBerry Video Converter Pro; I remove and reinsert the battery; I wipe the phone and install new ROM,... But none of them work.

Please help!