Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

I purchased an app from the app world called call blocke...

I purchased an app from the app world called call blocker pro I tested it to see if it would work and when I discoveredit didn't no matter what I did I contaced their support center. I never heard back from them and I emailed them again 5 times after that. It been about 2 weeks now and I haven't heard dfrom them at all. I am futrious that not only did I purchase soemthing that doesn't work but they are not even getting back to me. Another question iad was. My memory in my app world. How do I free up memory? How do I delete the apps that's are unistalled but are still there and taking up memory?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: I purchased an app from the app world called call blocke...

Question123776 wrote:
I purchased an app from the app world called call blocker pro I tested it to see if it would work and when I discoveredit didn't no matter what I did I contaced their support center. I never heard back from them and I emailed them again 5 times after that. It been about 2 weeks now and I haven't heard dfrom them at all. I am futrious that not only did I purchase soemthing that doesn't work but they are not even getting back to me.

Hi there!

This request needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Any other selection will simply route you back anonymously to these public forums.

Question123776 wrote:
 Another question iad was. My memory in my app world. How do I free up memory? How do I delete the apps that's are unistalled but are still there and taking up memory?

Can you come back to these forums please? We need some more information...how, exactly, do you know that they are taking up memory after you have uninstalled them?

Please return to these forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/) and register an account so that we can provide you with direct assistance.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................