Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Vodafone

I switched SIMS on my Blackberry Torch and now Blackberry Protect won't let me back in - even with the correct password

Says in all in the title.

I stuck a SIM from another phone into my Blackberry Torch to try it out quick - it failed - but ever since I put my old SIM back it keeps asking me to log into Blackberry Protect with my ID but even though I've tried 100 times and changed the password so I know it's right...it still won't accept it.

There's no help line number to ring, my operator Vodafone have told me it's not their problem so I'm stuck with stupid Blackberry Protect request every 10 mins

Background: Email. Facebook and Twitter plus text and phone still work fine I just can't edit anything.

PLEASE HELP AS I USE THIS PHONE FOR WORK EVERY DAY Man Sad

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: none
My Carrier: BlackBerry Support Rep

Re: I switched SIMS on my Blackberry Torch and now Blackberry Protect won't let me back in - even with the correct password

Have you tried a Hard reset of the device? *take battery out for a few min then back in with SIM card in*

Have you tried loging on BlackBerry Protect from an computer? * http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/protect/ *

Deleted the application then reinstall it back on the old device?

if none of that works then the only way to use it on the other device is to recreate a new account with the other device.

or create a new protect for that device.