Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

I used App World to download a trial version of VeloComputer.

[ Edited ]
I used App World to download a trial version of VeloComputer. I liked it and purchased it with PayPal through App World. App World downloaded what should have been the full version but it was not. I have been in contact with Sound of motion, the makers of Velocomputer. They told me that the full version is 6.2.83, yet the version downloaded through App World after I paid for it is version 6.2.64 which is their trail version. They told me to contact you as you are the distributor of their software, they can not tell me what went wrong. Can you please give me access to the full version 6.2.83? Thank you. Joe Annelli
Message Edited by MichelleK on 06-27-2009 01:28 PM
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: I used App World to download a trial version of VeloComputer.

hello,

AppWorld is just a store. The consumer can get what is available for his/her device.
What is available for his/her device is what the software vendor has published on AppWorld.

They should check what version they have published on AppWorld. I have read that usually developers forget to publish their new version on all shops. Can you ask them to confirm what version they have published on AppWorld, and if they have configured it to be compatible with your device model ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: