Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Seun

Re: ID Login to App World - Authenticating in continuous loop

I can not lock into my app word with my bbid I try to reload app world but it show have to check my bbid with server, if I say yes it goes to connecting to I'd server. After that it show time up and give a error code 80003 please help me I have the phone for two weeks now and I can not download from app world.
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Hi please help I upgraded my app world and since then it says it needs to upgrade blackberry -d and I press install now then it gives me an error code 80003. This is very frustrating and I have a few friends with the same problem.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

@parra
uninstall AppWorld, do a battery pull, then install it again.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520

Hi thanks I did this and it still does not work.
My Device: 8520

Highlighted
My Device: 8520

Well, as most of Blackberry users who has upgraded the App World, I have the same problem. Cannot access App World or ID update. We are so helpless at this stage. Any solutions yet ??????
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodacom

Hi I have the same problem here.If I click on my "App World" Icon it loads, seems to connect and then it tells me that "A BlackBerry Identity update is needed. Would you like to install it now?" Two options yes and no, if I say no, it takes me out of the App World. If I say yes I get a load bar but then it says "BlackBerry Identity installation failed. Please try again later. (80003) This is getting very frustrating and I am ready to give up.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

@RudyFL I suggest you uninstall both applications "BlackBerry AppWorld" and "BlackBerry Identity", reboot your device, then install "BlackBerry AppWorld" once again.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Visitor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

I need help with something similar. I have no problems with my curve and Virgin Mobile set up my BB services in store immediately when I purchased the phone. However my partner purchased his Bold at autopage cellular through MTN and they never advised him that his BB services would not be activated for 24 hours so he tried to set up his email account and then to realize the service was not working. The next day when everything was up and running he tried to go into his app world using his account details but also got stuck on authenticating and gives an incorrect password error. We have tried to create a new user  online but it won't allow us to( account already exists). We have changed the password online but it doesn't make any difference. We have been to autopage cellular and to MTN for help but no one has any answers. It is so frustrating because you are paying for services you can't use.

Someone PLEASE HELP !

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

I have the same problem and has been ongoing for like 2 weeks now..I went to the app world and it loads,then it says "Blackberry Identity update is needed..Clicked on ok,then it shows what Balckberry ID server and it gets stuck on 0% forever until I cancel.

Does anyone know what could be the problem because I really need some App's.

Please help