Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: ID Login to App World - Authenticating in continuous loop

hello Yeye_meanaj,

please read my message 218 two posts above yours.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

I unistalled App world via Blackberry Desktop on my laptop,rebooted and when I check my downloads its still here..Deleted Blackberry Protect>worked..Thought after all that App world would work perfectly,to my disappointment it still required an I'd update..Tried downloading BB protect again but I can't because it links straight to App world,which doesn't work..
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

BlackBerry ID is an application that is required for several applications, including BlackBerry AppWorld and BlackBerry Music and BlackBerry Protect.

If you have an issue that does not allow you to use AppWorld, what you need to do is not re-install Protect. On the contrary, you need to simply delete AppWorld and BlackBerry Id, then re-install AppWorld.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Visitor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: elize joubert

I can't acces app world, keep on getting error code 80003.... Pls help?
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: me

Am having problem with my app word, any time I want to download something it we rite blackberry identity installation fail pls try again later error (80003) pls I want ƔƠ̴͡U̶̲̥̅̊ to en lighting M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on it. ‎​​†нªηк's
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: manogna

Hey I have an issue with my bb app when I try opening my world or anything like games apps etc it says need to re-install bb I'd to continue.then when I try doing it, it says connecting to bb I'd server and the downloading failed. So, what should I do?
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: WIND TELECOM ITA

[ Edited ]

I've read all the thread, didn't find anyone with the problem I'm going to explain:

BB AW on the phone opens, except but when I go to Myworld it says "Loading" and AW freezes there. Same when I go into My account , it freezes whatever is the choice. So it freezes before asking me to autenticate.

Only chance to have AW working is rebooting.

Tried to delete and reinstall AW, deleted and reinstalled BB Identity with no apparent problem, deleted all applications( !!), rebooted dozens of times...nothing changes, the problem remains the same and I have no acces to MY world and My Account from the phone.

It was working fine until version before .029 (I don't remember which one).  More problems with version .058 and now even worse with .060.

I can access AW from website from the PC and reinstall applications, but I won't see updates and I cannot install from the phone.

Hope I've explained completely.

Any suggestion for this?

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem for over a month but someone told me to try this link

External link edited to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

It should take you to a page that says "End user......" Just download,reboot and your app world should work...

Mine works, even managed to fix a friend's this way..Please let me know what happens

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: WIND TELECOM ITA

Hi Yeye_meanaj, thanks.
It works. I didn't mention in my message, because it's actually a downgrading and it's in english (I would prefer my italian version).
So I'm using that one, but still asking if other people found a solution on how to definitively solve the problem, otherwise I won't be able to upgrade AW.
Thanks anyway
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: eric

‎​​( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*. «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`» ¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,) it works