Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9600
My Carrier: vodafone

INFERIOR QUALITY OF BLACK BERRY HAND SETS

I have send my Black Berry Hand set three times in two months for repairs - each time the hand set is held back for two weeks and again in two weeks i am facing problems. Is Black Berry so poor in quality and after sales service. Each time i am asked to deposit the hand set the data is erased and i have to keep on checking on the status its so in convenient to travel all the way to Black Berry service center - there is no phone answer service nor there is a follow up service after leaving the hand set behind. What does a customer do after felt being cheated by Black Berry for Rs 32,000.00 

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: INFERIOR QUALITY OF BLACK BERRY HAND SETS

SAHANI60 wrote:

I have send my Black Berry Hand set three times in two months for repairs - each time the hand set is held back for two weeks and again in two weeks i am facing problems. Is Black Berry so poor in quality and after sales service. Each time i am asked to deposit the hand set the data is erased and i have to keep on checking on the status its so in convenient to travel all the way to Black Berry service center - there is no phone answer service nor there is a follow up service after leaving the hand set behind. What does a customer do after felt being cheated by Black Berry for Rs 32,000.00 

Where did you give this for after sales?

--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE Smiley Wink
New Contributor

Nehru Place service center - New Delhi

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

May be its because, the parts have to imported.
--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE Smiley Wink
Elite I
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

I have never had problems like those described.  Yeah BlackBerry has been behind the design curve, but the hardware and construction has always been high quality.   

There is another possible explanation: The way the user treats the device, and the competence of the repair facility personnel.   

- Ira
New Contributor

Te hand set is just new - if i sell this as a new no one can even know that i have used this 

New Contributor

It s the responsibility BB to keep adquate stock. Our of 5 customers visiting BB service center there are 3 who have come for complains of BB Bold 9600 model - what does this reflect - 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Rajeev / Jay,

Kindly advise on the below the hand set still has a major fault. I am not willing to be harassed any more and I will not accept this hand set. Below is the message received from BB service center

Dear Customer, Your product under service request number 8001026037 required to be sent to high level repairs. The updated status will be informed to you within seven working days. Regards, BlackBerry Service Team

Regards,

Sanjeev Sahani

{REMOVED}

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................