Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

fsk
New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: IS THIS A JOKE?.. help me please, i payed a bomb for this bb and it does this to me?

i have read all the above and have understood what you have tryed to to tell me, thankyou for that

just a second ago i took my BB off from the 4h15m charge to 'kick start' it again

it rebooted and when i was typing in my password it went black and the LED light started to flash again..

i really do not know what the problem is.. for sure not the battery as it works fine.. for sure not the apps because i deleted all useless apps i recently downloaded.

what coul i possibly do now? 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: IS THIS A JOKE?.. help me please, i payed a bomb for this bb and it does this to me?

Actually, you cannot rule out an app influence. Consider...if an app caused OS corruption, simply removing the app would not cure the OS corruption. Only reloading your OS would cure that. Further, if your issue is hardware, then deducing that requires the tedious processes I've given you.

Everything about this is a deductive process, ruling out what could be causal, leaving whatever is left as the root cause. The processes I've given you are intended exactly to deduce what the exact problem is. Anything else is pure speculation.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................